This is the last exercise for today. It is going to be like this:
- You print the attached document: Fathers Day Essay
- You interview me, asking the questions in the first page of the document (take notes of my answers, please).
- You write an essay (a text), telling what you discovered about me after asking the questions. Please, do not just copy my answers: you have to tell a story about me.
- After writing the essay, take pictures of your text and send my by WhatsApp. You can write today and we will discuss the text just tomorrow, OK?
- Suggestions, try to use: “when my father was young, he lived…”, “he liked to listen to…”, “his favorite movie was…”, “when he was a kid, there was/wasn’t…”
Try to use your own words, don’t be afraid to make mistakes, I am here to help.
Um beijo do pai.