A quite smart irregular verbs list!

Hi sweetie!

Learning irregular verbs is not easy, I know. If you don’t use, you don’t learn and… If you don’t know, you don’t use… But let’s try to use them together and I am sure you will learn the irregular verbs after a while.

I am sure you have one of those boring irregular verbs list in your book… But I have a quite smart one: a list 50 verbs which represent 87% of the irregular verbs occurrence in English (the other 80 verbs are responsible for the other 13%)!

So, let’s firstly learn quite well these 50 verbs and only after we will deal with the remaining ones. It will be more effective.

Check the list here. Study all the verbs and tomorrow I will check your preogress.

Beijo do pai!

Anúncios

6 Comments

Deixe um comentário

Preencha os seus dados abaixo ou clique em um ícone para log in:

Logotipo do WordPress.com

Você está comentando utilizando sua conta WordPress.com. Sair /  Alterar )

Foto do Google+

Você está comentando utilizando sua conta Google+. Sair /  Alterar )

Imagem do Twitter

Você está comentando utilizando sua conta Twitter. Sair /  Alterar )

Foto do Facebook

Você está comentando utilizando sua conta Facebook. Sair /  Alterar )

w

Conectando a %s